The service allows registered users to view the current status of all certificates stored on their ID card with a chip or on the residence permit for foreigners with a chip. The service also enables users to revoke (cancel) a selected certificate without the need to visit a district office of the Police Corps.
The displayed information on the validity of certificates is dynamically updated online from the database of the registration authority.
The reissuance of revoked (canceled) certificates is only possible through a personal visit to the district office of the Police Corps.
Users must have:
- An ID card with a chip or a residence permit for foreigners with a chip, with an activated personal security code and issued certificates (qualified, encryption, or authentication).
- Installed eID client application.
- Installed and connected a chip card reader.
Users must be logged in to the Electronic Services Portal of the Ministry of the Interior of the Slovak Republic.
Brief service process:
- User logs in to the Electronic Services Portal of the Ministry of the Interior of the Slovak Republic and selects the relevant service from the menu.
- The system displays all valid and invalid certificates issued for the ID card with a chip or the residence permit for foreigners with a chip.
- Users can view detailed information about individual certificates.
- If the user decides to revoke (cancel) any of the valid certificates, they select it and choose the option to Revoke Certificate.
- The user is informed about the result of revoking the respective certificate.
- The user is also informed about the processing result through a message in their electronic data box.