The establishment of an electronic mailbox is granted to subjects of international law, legal entities without a registered office in the territory of the Slovak Republic, or natural persons who are not citizens of the Slovak Republic and do not have a place of business in the Slovak Republic. This is based on a request published by the Ministry of Investment, Regional Development, and Informatization of the Slovak Republic on the central portal within five working days from the date of receiving the request.
The application is submitted through the designated function on the central portal and must be authenticated by the applicant. The request can also be submitted in paper form to the Ministry of Investment, Regional Development, and Informatization of the Slovak Republic (National Agency for Network and Electronic Services, BC Omnipolis, Trnavská cesta 100/II, 821 01 Bratislava) with the officially certified signature of the applicant. The electronic mailbox is established for each applicant free of charge.
Note: Access the electronic mailbox through the “Log in to the portal” function located in the upper right corner of the screen.
For each mailbox, its owner has information and data about:
- Electronic mailbox identifier
- Person/owner of the mailbox identifier
- Date and time of mailbox establishment, activation, deactivation, and cancellation
- Date and time of each access to the mailbox
- Date and time of changes to mailbox permissions
- Date and time of sending and receiving electronic messages along with the identifier of the person who logged into the mailbox or sent the message
- Person who is or was, in addition to the owner, authorized to manage the mailbox, along with the scope of permissions.